As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact people and businesses across the world, we want to share an update on the steps that End of Month Angels is taking to ensure business continuity for our clients here in Australia.
Safety of our Angels and clients is paramount, as such, we are taking prompt actions to minimise risk as much as possible.
As of Monday 23rd March 2020, End of Month Angels have adopted a remote working policy until further notice.
What this means:
- Our Angels will be supported to work from home
- Our 1800 Number will continue to operate as normal and calls rotated amongst our Angels
- Our Support Email will continue to be monitored and actioned as normal
- Client Meetings and Training Sessions will be conducted online using remote meeting tools
- The End of Month Angels office will be closed for deliveries and meetings until further notice
From 2017, End of Month Angels started a transition towards cloud-based technology, giving our team a suite of tools available in the cloud. As a business using cloud-based services, we are fortunate to continue operating remotely so you shouldn’t notice any disruption to our service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1800 266 435, email email@example.com or reach out to any of our Angels directly.